BALTIMORE REAL ESTATE LEGAL SERVICES
HOME INSPECTION LEGAL SERVICE PACKAGE
Heise & Heise offers a bundled service package to assist Baltimore home buyers experiencing non-disclosed property condition issues that appear after settlement. The following services are included within this package, for a fixed feee, and will allow buyers to seek a reasonably priced remedy that will make them whole without being a major drain on their resources:
- telephone interview with client to gather details;
- review documents, photos and videos that show the extent of the issue;
- perform legal research as necessary;
- prepare and send a demand letter;
- file for mediation;
- appear for mediation as necessary.
Contact us at (410) 276-1983 to find out more.
OTHER REAL ESTATE LEGAL SERVICES
In addition, Heise & Heise works with Baltimore-area homebuyers, commercial and private lenders, real estate investors, developers, business owners and other groups in planning, structuring and implementing the objectives necessary to achieve their goals. We pride ourselves on being readily available to answer any questions you have throughout our representation. Heise & Heise provides a full range of real estate services including:
- Preparing residential and commercial real estate contracts
- CHAP application preparation, submission and guidance
- Assisting in the transfer of LLC membership interests
- Preparing deeds, mortgages, and promissory notes
- Facilitating for sale by owner (FSBO) transactions
- Preparing commercial and residential leases
- Advising real estate investors
- Zoning and land use matters
Having issues with any of the items listed above?
Todd Heise can help.